top of page

Remote learning support

Public·6 members

Ios 4.2.1 Whatsapp Ipa __FULL__ Download

If you have older baseband, you can go straight to using ultrasn0w. You can update to iOS 4.2.1 from iTunes but this will update your baseband and require the use of the iPad firmware. Here are the steps to unlock, the process is basically the same with Pwnage or redsn0w:

ios 4.2.1 whatsapp ipa download

i have done jailbreak 4.2.1 updating my base band 06.15.0 using redsn0w now i opening my cydia to install ultrasn0w but it stops on confirmation point and shows that something required to continue is not found and this can not be fixed. help me out

I have a iPhone 3G which is unlocked & jaibroken (Using Ultrasn0w & Cydia). My iOS version is 4.0.1 & baseband is 05.13.04. How do I upgrade my iOS version to the latest 4.2.1 & still retain the unlock. Please help by providing detailed steps (or) provide me the link where I can find the details.

I have a 3G iphone running 4.2.1 with 05.15.04 firmware that I have jailbroken and am trying to unlock. I tried the ultrasnow, to no avail, but just read here that it might be because of my firmware.

hello, i am new to jailbreak/unlock for iPhone. I have iPhone 3G and i am currently contract with AT&T but i want to jailbreak my iphone 3G only and unlock it later in the future for overseas use. my 3G is the latest firmware i updated from iTunes is 4.2.1 modem firmware is 05.15.04. can anyone help how do i jailbreak my 3G iphone but without upgrade to iPad firmware? and which software i need to download is it the redsnow, ultrasnow or pwnetool using windows? and once i download one of them do i need to download the firmware as well? thank you please help step by step the easy way and for dummies like me, thank you.

I have upgraded my iphone 3GS to 4.2.1 and baseband 06.15 and have successfully unlocked it. I want to know if its safe to sync my phone with iTunes. I just want to ensure that itunes will not undo my unlock.

i had the same problem. after 48 hours of research this is what worked for me. TESTED AND WORKINGDownload these:Snowbreeze 2.9.1Red SnowiOS 4.2.1 FWstep 1: Run Snowbreezebrowse for your iOS 4.2.1 FW locationChoose EXPERT MODEThen GENERALGo to general tick on HACKTIVATE (tap next til u reach home)***Finally create IPSW.(it will be saved on desktop)***step 2: Launch Red Snowbrowse again for your iOS 4.2.1 FW locationTick on PWNAGE DFU MODE (follow the instructions that follows)step 3: Launch iTunes (recovery message will appear. click OK)Hold SHIFT while clicking on RESTORE on iTunes. Locate the iOS firmware created by snowbreeze (usually saved on desktop) (see *** on step 1)

Hi all, i have iPhone 3G, 4.2.1 and baseband 06.15.04. I have jailbreak successfully using redsn0w 0.9.6.b4 and installed cydia also. Now, how can i unlock my iphone. Now working perfectly in vodafone but need to unlock. Anyone Help pls??

I have jailbreak my 3g iphone 4.2.1 firmware 05.15.04 and have tried to unlock but when I insert any SIM card it just continue to search. I did install ultrasn0w. What else do I need to do for the phone to unlock.

I am using a iphone 3g on 4.2.1 firmware and i am trying to upgrade the BB to 6.15 but everytime i do it it always gets stuck on the uploading ramdisk page. I am using redsn0w beta 6 and it is running on xp compatibility mode and as administrator on windows vista please somebody help me and thank you to anyone who replies

Hi, I have been using iPhone 3G for the last one year which was jailbroken in Florida and using it in India. Now when I tried to update the IOS to 4.2.1 after which network locked my phone, after seeing the comments I have Jailbreaked my iPhone 3G 4.2.1 with Firmware 05.15.04 using redsn0w 0.9.6band then by installing Ultrasn0w but my network is not working it says unlable to load Network list and the network keeps searching. Please advise

I have a 3G 8mb bb 04.26.08 iOS 3.0It is un locked and jail broken by someone else. I am not sure with what.Does this make a difference?To start do I install the 4.2.1 update from iTunes first?

• Play all files, in all formats, including exotic ones, like classic VLC media player.

• Play MKV, multiple audio tracks (including 5.1), and subtitles tracks (including SSA!).

• Support for network streams, including HLS, MMS or RTSP.

• Include video filters, playback speed manipulation, and fine seeking.

• A media library, with WiFi Uploads & Downloads, Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud Drive, OneDrive & Box.com integration and optional passcode lock.

• Web Interface for easy uploads and downloads to/from device.

• Integration for bluetooth headsets and AirPlay including spatial audio for AirPods Pro and Max.

• Full support for file servers (SMB / Windows shares, NFS, SFTP and FTP)

• Local Network service discovery with UPnP and native support for Plex

• On-the-fly audio and subtitles track synchronization

• Supports iOS 9.0 or later

• Full 64bit support on latest iPhone and latest iPad

• Completely free, libre and open source.

Hi AllThis video will show you how to install Facebook Messenger on iPhone 3G 4.2.1. You will need to Jailbreak your device first before you attempt to do this install.You can find my video on how to Jailbreak iPhone 3G here.

So once you have jailbreak your iPhone follow the steps below.Step 1. Open Cydia on your freshly jailbroken iPhone 3G.Step 2. Press Manage > Sources,Step 3. Press the Edit than Add button.Step 4. Type cydia.iphonecake.com and press Add Source. You should then have iPhone under your Sources.Step 5. Press iPhoneCake Now here is the important part. You need to select the AppSync version for your iOS. Since my version is iOS 4.2.1 I will need to select AppSync for OS 4.2.Step 6. Select AppSync for OS 4.2. Once you select it properly it should have a green tick beside it.

Step 7. Download iTools2012.zip file from the 123myIT downloads webpage here. iTools is an application which allows you to place apps directly on your iPhone. This is the tool that we will use to get the old version of the Facebook Messenger app on to your iPhone.Step 8. Extract the iTools2012.zip file to your desktop.Step 9. Run the iTools 2012.exe file.Step 10. Connect your iPhone to your PC and give the PC time to install the iPhone driver. Once its installed it should look like the screen shot below.

Hi sisey shabanI have not done one on Whatsapp just yet other than the Whatsapp installed on your PC. Mainly because its a paid app but also because I have not been able to get it working. For some reason I cannot get the verification sms to talk with Whatsapp servers.You can see that video here.CheersMatt

I got an iPhone 3G and an iPod 2G with the same iOS version (4.2.1). I can't install apps like facebook or google+ on the iPhone despite I already got installed them on the iPod. When I try to do it and sync the iPhone with iTunes it shows me an error message about the iOS version too old to install the apps. Why?

Yes, apps like facebook are on my iTunes Library and they are installed on the iPod. I'm not trying to download them from the app store directly to the iPhone 3G. Also what'sApp has been deleted by itself, I didn't do anything.

Has nothing to do with the iTunes version and as already provided, this particular FaceBook app version may be compatible with iOS 4.2.1 on an iPod Touch but not with the iPhone running the same iOS version.

The only downside of this is that you will get an alert every time you open the app, telling you to update your phone. Also, I don't know if they can disable your app server-sided. Let's just hope! Today is 1/9/17 and they said they would disable Whatsapp on 1/1/17.

You are about to download the Facebook Messenger v71.0 for iPhone and iPad: Facebook Messenger is a free and Useful Social Networking app. Be together whenever with a simple way to text, video chat and rally the group.* SEND A MESSAGE -Skip .. Please be aware that iPa4Fun DOES NOT offer direct ipa file download for old version of Facebook Messenger, you could download it on the App Store (94.59 MB) >

Step 1. Backup your information on your device.Step 2. Wipe your iOS device by doing a restore. This process will set you iPhone back to factory defaults and give you a clean platform to start the jailbreak.Step 3. Fully charge your iDevice. Open up the brown Cydia icon. It should look something like this.Step 4. In Cydia go into Manage then Sources. Next go to Edit and then Add enter the Cydia/APT url.At this stage enter cydia.iphonecake.com then tap Add Source.Step 5. Tap iPhoneCake, and scroll down to AppSync OS 4.2 or match whatever firmware you are currently using.Step 6. Download iTools, the direct link can be found on the Downloads section of the 123myIT website here. Install iTools. I tools is the program that will allow us to install the Viber app onto out iDevice.Step 7. Download Viber from the downloads section here. Click the lin that says Viber for iPhone.

hi matt this was awesome now i have viber on my iphone 3g but can find a way to whatsapp on i tried every thing i got whatsapp for the internet the older version and installed it through ifunbox but it says app to old can please help me with

HI ThanosThanks for your feedback. Since the new iOS 8 release it seems that the app sync 4.2.1 has been removed. Can you try the App Sync 5?And let me know if that works ?CheersMatt

Hi ThanosIn this case you might be out of luck. I havent heard from anyone if there is a workaround for this.If you find anyway to fix please let me know.Maybe google appsync 4.2.1 no longer working?CheersMatt

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

© 2023 by Little Rainbow. Proudly created with Wix.com

• White Instagram Icon
  • White Yelp Icon
  • White Pinterest Icon
  • White Facebook Icon
bottom of page